First track day with my new car

Doc.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I met Bobby Archer out at Motorsport Ranch with my new car and it is awesome.
It is much faster and handles much better than my '96. I love my new car. We drove all day and by 5:00 PM I was toast. I have much to learn before I will even come close to driving this car to it's full potential. I thought I was doing pretty good for a rookie until Bobby told me to slide over and let him drive. I'm still in disbelief at how he threw the car around the track. I had nausea for a full thirty minutes after his laps. I know that he was just trying to show me how it is suppose to be done, but it showed me just how far I have to go to be a good driver. I truly have a newfound respect for all of the VRL guys. Did I say how much I love my new car.
Newt it was great to see you again. Man, you were flying around the track and you new trailer looks great. My daughter drove the '96 for the first time on the track with Bobby instructing her and she really did great. I had a bet with her that if she could get out of the Viper after a lapping session and not grin that I would give her $100.00. My money was never in jeopardy.
Now, must get more track time.

Doc

Tomcat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That ride will cost you..........and I bet you couldn't be happier. Look forward to seeing you and Newt at Viper Days next year.

Happy Holidays.

Tom

NDW

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doc,

You definitely did it right by buying that car. What an awesome road course car it is. I too couldn't believe how well the car held through the turns when Bobby took me for a few laps. It seemed as if we were on rails. I think you will be paying for two Viper Days entrants now that Amanda has sampled it. Looking forward to more days at the track with you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte