Florida Highway Patrolman fabricated a charge

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, I never have run in with cops good or bad.

Maybe I should start peddling drugs?
oh stop it will you?

just for that I'm not going to ask you to drive one of my vipers for me to Bradenton.. :2tu:

Oh, I see! Bringing in a ringer, EH?! YOu're going down G, The Strret Tire Shootout is mine :nana: :nana: :nana:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am sorry to hear that. Some cops just take the meaning of Police officer to the extreme. I hope everything works out for you! Best of luck.

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has noticed but,
the
"he tried to run me down" or "I had to jump out of his path",
Have become standard reasons for just about anything a cop wants to do.

They are nothing but a bunch of pigs.

Everyone knows what they are up to. If they wanted to save lives they would be cracking down on 18 wheelers.

Instead, they want to give BS tickes for small time traffic violations and kick ass on anyone who had three beers.
.05 is drunk? Right.

I never had any problem with cops so I'm not down on them because of anything that happened to me.

I just know what they are doing.
And this "he tried to run me down BS"
is just the latest excuse for them to do anything.

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very true, it's scary to think this cop I ran into was using the term "I was in fear for my life" so freely, I mean if a cops in fear for his life isn't deadly force authorized? So what he's saying is I could have been shot and killed for reving my Viper engine?

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Make sure you try and use religion to your advantage in court. I know, there aren't a lot of moral people left in the world, just a whole bunch who pretend to be. Even if he's a pretender, remind the **** that he is under an oath to GOD to tell the truth. Ask again if he is swearing to God almighty in Heaven that he was TRUELY in fear of his life. Follow that up with a "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor".

Even if he chooses to lie again, judges are very good at spotting that split second hint that someone is lying. Eye movement, spidee sense or something like that.

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
leave religeon OUT OF IT. Get a good lawyer because he is a cop and you are a guy in a viper ok. He says in court that he feared for his life and you my friend are bent over F'd PERIOD. I find it funny how he was in fear for his life and DID NOT PULL HIS GUN OR TAKE A SHOT AT YOU. Is this not what they are told to do if in a life threatening situation. thats how you know his story is ********. Well look at it this way, if he did fear for his life like he says, feel lucky that your not dead, cause if i had a gun and was a cop that truly feared my life was in jeopardy you my friend would have a hole in you.
You must be registered for see images

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well first, If I was in fear of my life, first I would run like little biaaaatch ;) ... Then I'd go grap my glock, if he's still after me, THEN I'd plug him.. LOL!!!!

In light of jokes, your situation still ***** brass badges ;)

G