Florida people.

vogue 2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've looked at this car.. though I haven't driven it.. It's in a small showroom.. looks to be stock.. and in great condition.. personally I just wasn't in love with the color.. The only adverse weather we get down here is summer time rain.. This is a snowbird town.. our population quadruples in the winter time.. Things tend to sell faster in the winter time..

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2001 GTS from them in May of 2002. It had 600 miles on it, they got it from a dealer that the owner had taken it as a personal car. I did the deal over the phone, sent a deposit. I told them that if the car was not what I saw in the pictures I would back out of the deal. They had no problems with that. The car was everything they advertised and I bought it. I would definitely buy another car from them. They were very professional, they seem to buy quality exotic cars. They have a dealership in Boston as well, they have some connection with a bank in Boston and can provide simple and competitive loan rates. Pull a carfax on the car anyway, that should tell you if there have been any major accidents. Good luck.

Birvini

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the deal with Florida and "washing titles?" I was told that that's why so many 'exotics' end up in Florida. Is this right or wrong?

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think washing titles has anything to do with the abundant amount of exotic cars in Florida..I think it has more to do with a very robust drug trade .

Cheers

Jeff

KepRght

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think washing titles has anything to do with the abundant amount of exotic cars in Florida..I think it has more to do with a very robust drug trade .

Cheers

Jeff

say helo to my lettle friend

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Car looks beautiful. Buy it :2tu:

2000 GTS Steel Grey :usa:
Six piston Baer claws up front, front brakes in back
Quaife Differential, GKH half shafts, alloy fly wheel,
short throw shifter, polished intakes, K&N air filters, Optima battery,

Latest posts