FLYWHEEL PROS& CONS

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT COLOR="Green">Type your text here</FONT c><FONT COLOR="Teal">Type your text here</FONT c>Any one out there know about aluminum flywheels?My car is a 2000 GTS . I do a little bit of street racing, just want my car to perform better.who has the best price and best prod. Ihave been checking on a few.Shure wold like to know more about using them.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Search this site for "aluminum flywheel".
Well covered topics.
No cons other than the time it takes to put it in (about 3 hours).

LTHL VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flywheels are one of the most popular upgrades we perform on our customers' Vipers.

Can't really think of a con, but like Sean said, it does cost money. Since you have to drop the transmission, we recommend that you also consider adding a short-throw shifter, and high performance dual kevlar clutch discs at the same time. The additional labor is minimal and it will save you significant time and money down the road if you decide you want the rest later.

We have flywheels in stock for $459.99 and our clutches start at 249.99. We also have the shifters in stock as well.

I'd be more than happy to talk to you about your overall goals and driving styles to make sure you are heading the right direction. We are open today. Give us a call at 408.562.1000 and we'll help you out.
Thanks for your time.
-Wayne (LTHL VPR)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC