Fog light bulb.

jknappster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is the correct fog light bulb type for the SRT-10? Is it 9145 as indicated by sylvania.com or 9005 as identified by previous posts? I'm currently away from my ride for the next three weeks and can't check but would like to order HID upgrades.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
H10 Nokya 7000K I replaced my 03 with. They are a direct replacement bulb and match the color pretty damn close to the low beam HID's Ive had them in my viper for years and no issues. BUT I did put them in my Lincoln SUV and they burnt the lens. The wattage were 65

lotti

Viper Owner
Reaction score
H10 Nokya 7000K I replaced my 03 with. They are a direct replacement bulb and match the color pretty damn close to the low beam HID's Ive had them in my viper for years and no issues. BUT I did put them in my Lincoln SUV and they burnt the lens. The wattage were 65

do you know what color you got (artic white, or crystal white) also did you get the upgraded wire harness

thanks

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
do you know what color you got (artic white, or crystal white) also did you get the upgraded wire harness

thanks
sorry didnt check the forum. I have the artic white and no on the upgraded wire harness. Just a 10 minute switch. No changing anything but the bulb itself.

Ive posted some pics when I changed them out. I put one in and snapped a pic so you could see the difference but im not sure how to find the pic

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery