fog light repair

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year Viper? Under warranty? I'd call Chuck Tator/1-914-763-3136...see if he has a spare! ~juli
(You have a Viper, and are an enthusiast?? Private message your VIN# to lee00blacksilver and/or kcobean to get UPGRADED to VIPER OWNER) :)

THIS is one reason we get the overlays for the headlamps/fog lamps...whether clear or tinted, they DO help with the rock chips..reminds me: gotta get some for the VOIX!

OP
OP
M

mykes

Viper Owner
Reaction score
05 silver vert,extended warranty till 2012,not covered buy warranty,and i did pm lee months ago with vin#.thanx juli,myke.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
05 silver vert,extended warranty till 2012,not covered buy warranty,and i did pm lee months ago with vin#.thanx juli,myke.

Sorry about not being covered by warranty...just thought Chuck might have a light for ya if ya called him up.
Why don't you try pm'ing KCOBEAN with your VIN# to be upgraded to VIPER OWNER?
~juli

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Calgary too. I put 'Leader' brand protectors on mine. I bought the set for 2 headlights then I just cut it to the right size. You can't tell they're there. I think the stuff cost about $40.

Greg

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I live in Calgary too. I put 'Leader' brand protectors on mine. I bought the set for 2 headlights then I just cut it to the right size. You can't tell they're there. I think the stuff cost about $40.
Greg

Waiting to hear back if Blue Batmobile still sells overlays...if not, I'll get the ones from the Viper Store (site vendor)...as they include the headlamps and foglamps for $50.
All fit perfectly...we've gotten from them before for both the '05 and the '08. Waiting on Bat, as I'd like SMOKY, and Viperstore doesn't have that...just dark/clear/blue.
Clear would have to do...smoky would look BADASP though with the silver/black~!
~juli

Nyoka

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Replaced one of mine last week; got a 20% Viper Club discount but still ridiculously expensive for a crappy piece of plastic and a $15 bulb. I'd look around for a pair of aftermarket replacements - I will if there's a next time.