For Sale: Silver 98 GTS

Baron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, the delivery of my next car is imminent so now is the time to let my baby go. :(

I am selling my silver 98 GTS with 15,400 miles for $55k if anybody is interested or knows someone who may be. My car has a Corsa exhaust, Random Tech Metal Honeycomb Substrate Cats (the best), 19" Forgeline rims and tires, Eibach lowering springs, EBC brake pads and a $7k stealth stereo system.

My car has no engine modifications and their have been no wrecks or paint work. All maintenance work has been done by the dealer and the exhaust/wheel/suspension mods were done by Macedo Motorsports here in Orlando.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

The info on the stereo can be found at http://vca2.viperclub.org/forums/showflat.php?Board=UBB14&Number=94441

In my opinion, with the stealth stereo, the rims, and the suspension and exhaust upgrades, this car is pretty much the ultimate all-around street car. (I should know, it turns major heads everywhere I go). In a nutshell, it sounds good (inside and out), looks good, runs good, and it's been detailed weekly and meticulously maintained.

I am selling because I have a Gallardo coming in and I don't have the garage space for both vehicles. Although I encourage any potential owner to check the vehicle out for themselves (after all, seeing is believing), I know that some people in other states may not be realistically able to do this. Therefore, I can take the vehicle to Larry Macedo's shop if you want a knowledgeable Viper expert to look it over for you. The car is in Orlando, Florida and my number is 407-230-9956 if anybody is interested.

And by the way, for those who may be wanting to ask: I am NOT interested is selling just the rims....

Baron

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You'll have to lower your price if you want to sell it. $55k is way too much -- no matter your mods/upgrades.

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One beautiful ride!!! Tell me...does a stock GTS NOT have tweeters and/or speakers in the back? Meant to ask...does it have tweeters in the FRONT, plus the door speakers and subs between the seats??? :2tu:

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In Canada you might be able to sell it for this price.
Espectially in Quebec ...
But in the States this price is high

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys stop busting the guys chops over the price unless you are coming in with an offer!!!!! That's a beautiful car and believe me it is worth what you are asking for it, good luck :)

Mike