For you folks with black/silver GTS'...

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For you folks with black/silver GTS\'...

If you have a black GTS with silver stripes (as I do) check your truckstops: They have 1:32 "Speedy Power" pull back cars that look pretty good for $2.99. Even the doors open! The only other diecast I know of in this color combination is the Cool Collectibles Hot Wheels in 1:64. If you know of any others, please post them!

vipernut

VCA International Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Re: For you folks with black/silver GTS\'...

I did find another Black with Silver Striped GTS in my collection!! But Chris is right- there sure aren't many of them (not yet anyways!!) But Eagles' Race (Universal Hobbies) has a line of 1/43s' that has (probably) the most extensive variety of vipers I've seen!! And there IS a Black with Silver Striped GTS (among them)!!

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: For you folks with black/silver GTS\'...

Geez, you are absolutely right! Here I was, staring right at it to boot. Ah, when the mind goes... I have the good fortune to have them in 1:64 (Hot Wheels), 1:32 (Speedy Power), 1:43 (Universal Hobbies), 1:24 (Custom Brookfield Model), and have one being made in 1:18 (Custom Maisto). Pretty cute lined up side by side!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by vipernut:
I did find another Black with Silver Striped GTS in my collection!! But Chris is right- there sure aren't many of them (not yet anyways!!) But Eagles' Race (Universal Hobbies) has a line of 1/43s' that has (probably) the most extensive variety of vipers I've seen!! And there IS a Black with Silver Striped GTS (among them)!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>