Forged Distributing our Wheel Lines, Sales, and some Answers.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alright everyone, there has been a considerable amount of misinformation passed recently about our product lines, and what is and isn't available for different Dodge Vipers Models. I am going to do a strict rundown of our corporate structure, and our sales structure so we can clear up the confusion and better assist our customers with their purchases.

Our parent company is Forged Distributing. This entity was formed when our Modular Concepts and System Forged lines were merged with the old 360 Forged company. As many people are aware the old company had some incredibly unethical and poor leaders at the helm which drove the brand ( 360 Forged ) to the brink of collapse, which is when Alain our Owner and the team from Modular Concepts took over. Over the last two years here I have worked tirelessly and free of charge to the company to improve the situation of any customer I came in contact with that had received a poor experience with our company. Although there will always be some lasting bitterness which I dont expect to ever fully go away, nor should it the companies reputation for on-time deliveries, and improving customer service has vastly improved, while still introducing new and exciting wheel styles for all of the vehicles we support.

Forged Distributing the parent company manages and controls all aspects of the three wheel lines mentioned above. These are not individual companies, but differentiated lines within our parent corporation.

What does this mean to the Viper community? Nothing really, just know that all three lines are sold, assembled, packaged, and shipped from the same location in Miami Fl.

Recently we have moved more towards the wholesale side of the industry and this is where our future is going. You will see more and more vendors selling the wheels on forums, and in their shops, and less inside sales people on e-business type sites. Right now if Steve at Vipair, John B at parts rack or any other vendor on this board was interested they could start carrying our wheels. Our inside sales team then processes their orders and ships the merchandise to you.

Claims of "Exclusivity" of a certain wheel design, or wheel line by any outside vendor/reseller is completely false. We create the designs sometimes at the request of a particular automotive platform, community, or at the request of a vendor but that wheel design is not exclusive to that vendor our automotive community, it is simply another design that we offer to the buying public.

Also regarding our concave wheels. These styles only work with the Gen 1-2 cars. The rears have a concave very similar to the C6 Z06 look, but the Viper actually has a half inch deeper lip so the concave "look" will be slightly deeper by a half inch. At this point in time we do not have a set we produce for the Gen 3-4 cars since it's basically a flat design due to the brakes, and offset.

Recently there have been multiple false claims made by a reseller and a member here stating exclusive rights to our new monoblock line, and our split 6 design which are completely false. If any of you are interested in any of our designs you are free to buy them from any of our resellers, or inside sales staff at anytime. If any of you receive a PM that is contrary to what you see here let me know and we'll correct the confusion.

Forged Distributing also has a very strict no price posting policy in any public forum. Our vendors and resellers are free to post retail pricing but we ask that all special, discount, and or promo pricing be left to pm's.

And last but not least you can see all the wheel pictures you want buy visiting our websites:

:::::: 360° | Forged ::::::

:: Modular Concept ::

And you can check out our photostream on flikr. This is where all of our vendors get the majority of there advertising photos so if you don't want to ask me for one or another vendor, just click here and surf as long as you want. It keeps the photo spam down on the forums as well.

Flickr: Forged Dst's Photostream

If anyone has any questions please feel free to pm me about anything Forged DST related and I would be happy to help.

I am a Viper Owner, VCA Venom member, and have been working with this company for almost 5 years now so if I cant answer your questions I can get to someone that can.

PM me for quotes on all of our wheels and new styles!

Andy Wheeler:usa:

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought my 360 Forged wheels from Andy in 2010, and couldn't have been happier with the product, and the buying process. He's a great guy, and a Viper guy as well...it's a perfect combination!

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Andy you are a great asset to the community and I wish I could go back and purchase my last set through you but I just didnt know to contact ya till after that order was placed. But I can say with great confidence the next round is yours. You are my man for all my future wheel needs:2tu:

OP
OP
F

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate the support as always.

Andy Wheeler

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy is top notch, I've known him since 1998. He is THE MAN when it comes to Forged Distributing/360 wheels. As we know, Andy is an enthusiast and car owner first and foremost, not just a peddling wheel ***** trying to earn a quick buck. I'll be buying all of my 360 Forged products through him. Beware of all those shady guys out there that will lie to you and make up BS just to get a sale. They belong on late night discount furniture commercials, not car communities.

Tony

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960