Forgot How Good The GTS Looks ... Davenport, IA

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
I know I'm stating the obvious .... but seeing a Viper in Iowa in the dead of winter made me look twice. I was out and about and I pulled up behind a black GTS. Really was an interesting view from behind as my range rover sits up high on 20's. Looked damn nice! My RT/10 has been in storage for a couple of months now and seeing this black beauty really got the blood boiling again - Hope that spring comes early. I know its been said hundreds of times - but nothing turns heads more than a Viper - even when you own one!

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, its no surprise, the Viper really is a great looking car.

A young guy pulled up next to me at a stop light, his friends in the car. Says he likes the Viper, and would take one over the new ZO6! I had a hard time seeing why, since its faster and quicker, but this guy knew what he liked. The Viper has a boatload of style!

I wish the development of the GTS continued, and they made it lighter, gave it more power, better brakes, etc. That would have the GTS an iconic status that would last for years. Its time in the sun was too short.

TooEvil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love mine and have people stop me to talk about it. I had one guy stop me in the parking lot of some mall and say "isn't that the 'vette killer?"

The first day I bought mine, everyone in my building came over to ask if it was mine...

I still walk out to it and say "That's a sweet car"

Personally, I don't think it's time in the sun is over. I'm doing my part to keep it in the spotlight!

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can see many nights just opening the kitchen door and looking at mine in the garage. Being able to see it easily would be the only thing that would tempt me to leave the car cover off!

Mike M

C-Note

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A black GTS!!
Maybe it was me? :D
10027DSC01328-med.JPG

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still snaps heads around and the initial design is over 15 years old.
Looks like my GTS will sell on eBay and I'm looking for an SRT/10, but already I'm dreading loosing the GTS.

And this post isn't helping:-}

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I love my RT, but latley, I have been thinking that adding a GTS to the fleet is not a bad idea-they really do look B-E-A-UTIFULL!!

Midwest Muscle

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I've only owned my GTS for two days, and I can't stop looking at it! I considered the new Vette Z06 since I've had them before, but the Viper is just gorgeous. And I couldn't come to grips with the depreciation on a new Z06.

Mike M

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can have my GTS, when you can pry my cold dead fingers from around the steering wheel....

They allow Vipers in Heaven dont they?? cause, Iam trying to go in mine...lol

TooEvil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can have my GTS, when you can pry my cold dead fingers from around the steering wheel....

My next license plate frame "Drive like you were dying"

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ever listened to Kid Rock - Heaven ;) ?

"If heaven ain't a lot like Detroit... I don't wanna go..." (in case of a Viper owner, Detroit being more specifically the CAAP Viper production plant).