FREE Shipping for VCA Members - Forged Wheels

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To help drum up some business on this website, I'm going to offer free shipping (USA continental 48 states) for VCA members on any set of wheels I sell.

That is a savings of $120-140 off your purchase! Enough to pay for your VCA membership and a half tank of gas. :rolaugh:

This offer is valid until July 1, 2010, just to see how it goes. It applies to any brand of forged wheels that I sell. All you need is a current and valid VCA membership number with your name registered to it. To be presented at time of sale.

What brands do I carry? Links below!

360 Forged - ADV.1 - Axiom - Billet Specialties - Bonspeed - Boze - Cor - DPE - D2Forged - Fikse - Forgeline - ForgeStar - HRE - Iconz - iForged - Nutek - Pro - Rushforth - Savini - US Wheel

For my non-USA-48 customers, I'll knock $100 off of your total shipping costs, anywhere on the planet. I've shipped Viper wheels to Holland, UAE, and Switzerland recently.

For pricing quotes, email me at Tony(at)Motorsports-Media.com

Thanks,
Tony

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry. I look at them all when they come out. I like the stock looking wheel. So make a light weight one. Stronger. One piece. No garish chrome. GTS Bruce

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sorry. I look at them all when they come out. I like the stock looking wheel. So make a light weight one. Stronger. One piece. No garish chrome. GTS Bruce

Not everyone likes the stock look:crazy2: I won't even drive mine with the stockers on it LOL. Good deal Tony! Get on this folks!:2tu:

HyperViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are the Savini SV23s or SV24s in black or carbon fiber?

Also like the 360 forged Spec 5ive in matte black or carbon. Thanks