FREE TIRES!! NEED SRT10 COUPE FOR PHOTO SHOOT FOR A TIRE CO IN ORANGE CO

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A tire manufacture wants to do a photo shoot with a SRT10 Coupe in the Orange County area next week. They are looking for a car to use in the ad. Won't be on the race track but just "still" shots.

Its going to be next tuesday or wednesday in Laguna Hills. Will probably take around 5 or 6 hrs. For compensation, you will get a free set of tires. Your choice in sizes. ;)

I know this is last minute but I thought somebody out there might know somebody in that area who would like to do this opportunity. Something different to do.

If interested, pls drop me an email at [email protected] or call me at 503-708-9611.

Thanks,

Cindi Lux

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Need a SRT10 Coupe for a photo shoot for a Tire Company in Orange County

Free tires? That is a great deal in my opinion. As well as getting your Viper photographed.
Cindi, I took the liberty of pumping up the title of your post a little bit to make it more noticeable, a great deal for someone who sees it and the least we can do for you to thank you for representing us so well on the track!

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anybody have a hardtop I can use for a day ;)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Anybody have a hardtop I can use for a day ;)

wow what an awsome day THAT would be!

I am sure somebody will jump on this opportunity

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats a screaming deal!!!!!!

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Maybe hit up the SoCal region president. He may be able to send a email to all the members in that area. I know there are alot of memebers down there.
Id do it, but I dont have a Coupe. Good luck

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Maybe hit up the SoCal region president. He may be able to send a email to all the members in that area. I know there are alot of memebers down there.
Id do it, but I dont have a Coupe. Good luck

I think he's in MI, and he HAS a VOI-9 Coupe. I left him a message, along with all the other SoCal PartsRack customers, so between Woodhouse and PartsRack we WILL find her a car ! Thanks to VCA member Cindy for looking to the VCA MEMBERSHIP

gtsviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cindi I sent you an email. I live in Huntington Beach and may be able to do it. Let me know asap.
Andy

OP
OP
C

Cindi Lux

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Boy the Viper Community really stepped up and helped me on this one. :2tu: I had several people contact me about the possiblity of using their car for this photo shoot. Still waiting on finaling a few things but I think we are all good with those who have contacted me so far. Plenty of people have offered their cool hotrods.

I will be getting back to all of you who have either called or emailed me regarding using your cars. Thanks so much for helping us out on this request. The Viper Community truly does look out for each other!! ;)

Will keep you guys posted in any else comes up like this. Seems like I get asked to help out with this type of stuff all the time.

Cindi

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi