Full HID Xenon Setup: Headlights & Fogs 6000K

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those of you who are apart of the group buy (or still thinking about getting HID lights), here's a preview of your soon-to-be lights.

I have 6000K on the headlights & fogs. I normally run the fogs during the day as it keeps people more aware. I think cosmetically, this is one of the best mods a Viper owner can do to the car. Here are the pics:

You must be registered for see images

If anyone could throw a stock OEM headlight setup on this thread, one could compare stock vs. HID. If anyone has a picture available (or can take one), that would be great! :2tu:

sbkim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that's bright. Personally, I wanted a contrast between my HID and fogs - so I went with Piaa Plasma Yellow. They put out the yellowest light without using lens. Very similar to Lexus fog lights.

OP
OP
S

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which fog lights are they?

I purchased them from Plasma Garage . These are not just an H3 bulb that replaces your OEM blub but an entire new bulb w/ ignitor ballasts. The kit is $389.99, which is VERY cheap if you've researched HID kits.

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm ashamed that I've never driven my Viper at night so this upgrade is probably not for me. Oh well, those lights do look good though. Nice work.

OP
OP
S

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice setup, do oncomming drivers flash??

Thanks for posting.

RG

None so far...but I'm sure some people will. If you look directly into the light you'll be blinded by halogen too. :cool:

Which fog lights are they?

I purchased them from Plasma Garage . These are not just an H3 bulb that replaces your OEM blub but an entire new bulb w/ ignitor ballasts. The kit is $389.99, which is VERY cheap if you've researched HID kits.
Hi Sean
Just wondering where are those EAGLEYE HID made from? :usa:

Not really sure. I didn't get into detail w/ the company but it seems to be as good of a product as my phillips hid kit on the headlights.

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May be a stupid question but you just remove the stock light bulbs and plug in the new ones? I really like the look and may buy a set.

OP
OP
S

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May be a stupid question but you just remove the stock light bulbs and plug in the new ones? I really like the look and may buy a set.

I bit more involved then that. You have to do a small amount of wiring and also mount the ballast. Any good tech shop should be able to install in 2 hours or so on the headlights and the same w/ the fogs.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kodiakleather