Fun Post - Cool Vid, Non Viper

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have many friends on this forum and I thought a few would find this interesting. We're all gearheads, right?

This isn't a Viper video but I'll be doing this same trail on the same trip that evetually brings me to VOI.

I'm doing a national Hummer event in Moab in the days before VOI. This obstacle is called The Gates of Hell. I placed a camera in a very unusual location on my truck and made the climb. It's 3 minutes long and takes about 45 seconds to get going. It's pretty cool once it does.

Gates of Hell Underside - Car Videos on StreetFire

Here's a vid from the top of the obstacle of a Jeep when it goes wrong..... It's not the hardest obstacle I'll do but it is difficult. You'll get a sense of how steep it really is!

the power of jeep 4x4 but one stupid of driver - Car Videos on StreetFire

If I don't make it - I might be late for VOI...... Wish me luck!

Greg

2000_Black_RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like fun, I miss my old Hummer below. It's not the Moab, but the most fun I had was at the Silver Lake Sand dunes in Michigan. Not much articulation eh'.. typical comment from the rock climbers eh'.

Cheers and have fun,
Mike

You must be registered for see images

PS.. in my stinkin' design career... one of my buddies was the designer who modeled / designed the clamshell hood for your H1 Hummer. It's a small world in the auto design industry, when I worked at Chrysler, many of the guys from the Chrysler Jeep / Truck facility worked at Jeep / AMC originally and did stuff for Hummer way back then.. if not known..

OP
OP
F

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like my ACR - but I love my truck!

What year was your truck? It has an interesting tailgate. I've done some dunes and they're a blast too!:drive:

Greg

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool Video's , I like the camera perspective on your climb . Almost looks like the guy in the Jeep could of backed out of it at one point but just kept on the throttle ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude