GA Region Viper news

GA.VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Fellow Viper Members:The year 2012 is a great year for our Georgia Region and 2013 is going to be even better. Viper Magazine has done terrific job of covering our Club activities and in particular with the Sep/Oct 2012 Issue’s Region News highlighting the trophies awarded to our members. Be sure to check out your Georgia Region’s website (www.theviperclubofga.com) for the 2013 events; we have over dozen events already scheduled starting with our dinner at Alfredo’s on February 7, 2013. It’s never too early to lock in those dates for great Viper events and we look forward to having you join us. While you are at the website you’ll find a wealth of Club information and probably photos and videos of you and your Viper. If you would like to contact any of your Club’s officials, you can do so directly through the website’s Contact Us page. In addition, each member has received the Georgia Region Member Directory and you are encouraged to use it hook up with your fellow members to make 2013 a super year.

Have a Great Viper Day and a Happy New Year!!!
Scott Tolleson, President
Georgia Region
Viper Club of America
:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget the Road Atlanta NARRA Viper Days will hopefully be a joint event with AL/TN and GA. I'll talk to Scott about more details as we get closer.
I also think we can get some breaks on price for entry if we have enough cars. I believe the last I heard was basically they would waive the NARRA membership fee $50 if we have at least 5 cars. I would love to call Lisa and tell her we have at least 15+ cars and see what kind of deal we could get with that. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets