Gauge Pods

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have been flooded with calls on our gauge pods,and have been out of stock.Due to our EXTREME busy time we opologise for slow restocking and slow return calls but assure all that we will be able to take and ship orders next week.Thanks for your patience.(must be alot of folks supercharging)

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
70GAUGES-med.GIF

This is the one I got from Scott. Very nice.

Yeah. Thats a clock. Pretty radical. I know.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
are these pods custome made to fit the viper pillar? I have found some that will sort of fit the viper with minor mods. I won't say not to take anything from elite. Infact, I may buy one also. Do these pods hide the Vin #?

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pod is about 85% custom for the viper. Once its on (no mods needed) it looks great. I forget if it covers the VIN or not. I cant imagine why that would matter. Dont you have yours memorized??

I would definately get one. They look so bad a$$.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The pod is about 85% custom for the viper. Once its on (no mods needed) it looks great. I forget if it covers the VIN or not. I cant imagine why that would matter. Dont you have yours memorized??

I would definately get one. They look so bad a$$.

The reason why I asked about the Vin number is that I have to have my car registered soon and looking at the Vin# by the Sherrif is a must and didn't want to rip off the pod. But as Vipermed said, you can get the number off the door. Phew! and cool! I will be ordering one. Let me know when they come in. I have one I use now for my boost gauge and a/f meter that I custom fit from autometer, but It sounds like scott's will do the trick even better than what I have.

When will they be ready scott?

The angle is hard to tell by the picture, but are the gauges easy to read while driving? It looks like the gauges are facing quite a bit upwards and maybe hard to see. Maybe the angle of the picture made it look that way. The one I have looks straight at you, but the fit is not quite right. Also if you have big hands the pods that I use can get in the way when turning the steering wheel.(hands can hit the pod if you're not careful)it works okay for me though, but want one with a better fit.

What size gauge does it take?

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Mine work okay, but I am sure scott's work just as well and even fit better!

You must be registered for see images

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me or do the angles look better on AB's set up ?? I just looks like a really awkward angle for that top guage (aka the clock) on elites set up. I am interested in this thread as I originally came on this afternoon to start a new one to ASK where I could get a viper pod, and low and behold here is this thread.

I want something that looks right, thats my biggest concern.