GeigerCars importing GEN V to Europe.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should not waste their time in Europe, and instead export to China and the Middle East. Europeans for the most part are not crazy for american muscle.
Big Porsche fans in Europe and other eurotrash. China and the Middle east Love american cars.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should not waste their time in Europe, and instead export to China and the Middle East. Europeans for the most part are not crazy for american muscle.
Big Porsche fans in Europe and other eurotrash. China and the Middle east Love american cars.

One of our clients makes a very good living exporting USA made muscle to Europe....sorry you're wrong. The Viper will be like the H1 Hummer in Europe...if you drive it you will be a rock star. It is rare, fast, raw and beautiful.

Park it next to just about any Ferrari at a restaurant and the F-car vanishes.

Cheers,
George

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You would be amazed at how many Vipers there are in The Netherlands alone from gen 1 to 4, lots of general US car meets also.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just remember, TopGear is not news, it's entertainment. :smirk:

Right, forgot , just cannot erase out of my mind TopGears' last review of the Viper..... and their review of American pickup trucks in general.... and their review of vintage American cars...or for that matter anything American made that they review ........ silly of me

Indy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers are very exotic in Europe and those imported will sell fast, even at those prices....The Topgear review will play no role whatsoever.....I'm a huge fan of the show, but their reviews are just show. They like making fun of cars and is mostly for entertainment.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen Gen Vs outside the states. SRT are not expanding the brand by letting it exlusive for u.s.
It's more than 1 year of the announcement but still no offecial word for this stupid international sales thing... at least they should let it be allowed for anyone who just wants the car and nothing of the warranty or dealer service thing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang