Gen 1 Emblem Color

jkroberts21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in need of the stick-on emblems for my black 1994 RT10. Does anyone know the name of the color of the emblems that were on a black 1994 RT10?
You must be registered for see images attach
Does anyone know the name of the color of the emblems original to a black 1994 Gen 1?

SHELBYVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm in need of the stick-on emblems for my black 1994 RT10. Does anyone know the name of the color of the emblems that were on a black 1994 RT10?
Does anyone know the name of the color of the emblems original to a black 1994 Gen 1?
Your Viper new would have came with Black body color emblems. It was a popular mod back in the day to swap out the body color Gen-1 emblems for the silver or chromed emblems.

OP
OP
jkroberts21

jkroberts21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My '93 had Argent badges on it.
It appears my current badges are the same and I'm looking to pick up the same for after a respray. Your sneaky pete badges were black? Was watching Jay Leno's review of his black 93. It had red sneaky pete's on it

OP
OP
jkroberts21

jkroberts21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Black '93 (vin #722) came with Silver badges and Black Sneaky Pete medallions, same thing for my friend's Black 94
Thank you @SilveRT8. Were your and your friend's medallions the actual silver? Mine appears to be Argent (an off-white) like @GTS Dean's. There's a set of gen 1 silver emblems out there for sale right now. I'm having trouble finding an Argent set

OP
OP
jkroberts21

jkroberts21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks @GTS Dean. I guess we're talking about different colors. LS Auto Specialty on ebay has some emblems for sale. Would you say any of these colors listed in the picture matches your gen 1's emblems? I'm thinking those on mine are the "Stone White".

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala