Gen 1 Viper Needed For Photo Shoot In LA for Petrolicious!

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey guys,

a few months ago my car was featured on Petrolicious.com and my contact there reached out to me today. They are needing a Gen 1 Viper for a photo shoot on a story in LA, if any of you guys are near there and have a Gen 1 Viper and would like your car professionally photographed and used by Petrolicious please email [email protected]. Here is the story they ran on mine a while back, but the shoot in LA is for an actual article that was written with sub-par photography.

http://www.petrolicious.com/falling-in-love-with-dodge-s-limited-production-legend-the-viper-rt-10

Last edited:

Bad Brad

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Car ,,, but not Original , wheels, top , side windows, to mention a few , for a 93 RT/10.. But a Beautiful car never the Less !!!!!

OP
OP
C

cfiiman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice Car ,,, but not Original , wheels, top , side windows, to mention a few , for a 93 RT/10.. But a Beautiful car never the Less !!!!!

Not sure what you mean? The article didn't say "all original" (although I have all the original parts) in fact it mentions custom things that were done, and the car is a 94, but thanks for the compliment :D

Titan1969

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip. I emailed him my contact and it would be great to get some photos out of this.

I do have the original wheels I can swap on if needed. I just had the front end resprayed on mine due to paint chips, so looks very nice again.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62