Gen 2 big brake kits

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the latest rev of my Big Brake Kit for Gen 2 Vipers.

Just to get started here are pics of my Gen 2 GTS (some of these pics are with the engine out so if it looks like a 4 x4 you now know why) with my first Version of the SRT Big Brake Conversion. For any nay sayers , check the post dates on the VCA site of these photos, October 4th of 2004 , well before anyone else had an SRT Big Brake Kit available or prototyped.

3992GTS_comp_brakes3.jpg

3992DSC00385sm.jpg

3992DSC00383sm.jpg

Todays big brake kit is 100% billet CNC machined in America, Colorado to be specific (still a part of America the last I checked). This Kit is stronger and lighter than any other GEN 2 Viper Big Brake Kit that has been available before this.

The Kit includes all the brackets and instructions and fasteners required to install 4 SRT10 Calipers and 4 SRT 10 rotors on your GEN 2 car.

Pictures of the complete full meal deal kit

Includes :
Front Bracket Kit $449.95
Rear Bracket Kit $439.95
Parking brake Kit $595.95
Brake Bias Valve Kit, includes lines seen (recommended for 96-00, Non ABS cars) $185.00
SRT10 Calipers $market price
SRT10 Pads $market price
4 SRT10 Front Rotors $market price
Stainless Steel brake lines $235.00

Options are available where you use SRT rotors and calipers on the front and move your stock Front calipers and rotors to the rear.

We are doing a production run of these this month, (time to restock the shelves) and we are going to offer a special on these kits this month and IF YOU OWN A GEN 1 and you WANT BIG BRAKES, let me know and we will develop a GEN1 BIG BRAKE KIT if we get at least 5 people on board!

JohnnyBravo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

If someone wanted to use the SRT rotors and calipers up front and move their stock front calipers and rotors to the rear, how much would that cost?

Do you just need the front bracket kit for $450, plus SRT calipers, rotors and pads? Or do you need another bracket to fit the stock fronts to the rears?

And what's the going price for SRT front rotors and calipers?

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

If someone wanted to use the SRT rotors and calipers up front and move their stock front calipers and rotors to the rear, how much would that cost?

Do you just need the front bracket kit for $450, plus SRT calipers, rotors and pads? Or do you need another bracket to fit the stock fronts to the rears?

And what's the going price for SRT front rotors and calipers?

Johnny,

Good questions.

You need a set of brackets for the front to put the SRT front calipers on the front and you need a set of brackets for the rear to move your stock front calipers to the rear, you can specify to use your stock 13 inch rotors on the back or you can use 14 inch FR SRT rotors on the rear (diff brackets).

If your car is PRE ABS we strongly suggest you get a Brake bias kit so you can adjust the brakes front to rear for the best stopping.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's the September Special Pricing going to be?

Front Bracket Kit $449.95 Special Price $419.95
Rear Bracket Kit $439.95 SP PR $409.95
Parking brake Kit $595.95 SP PR $575.00
Brake Bias Valve Kit, includes lines seen (recommended for 96-00, Non ABS cars) $185.00
SRT10 Calipers $market price
SRT10 Pads $market price
4 SRT10 Front Rotors $market price
Stainless Steel brake lines $235.00

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang