• H

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Black Sidewinders

Votes: 19 17.6%

• Total voters

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which factory wheels do you like best on a Gen IV Viper. Too hard for me to pick only one so I thought I'd go with up to 2.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the H wheels look like jewels. They are my fav.

Bruce

Last edited:

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 spokes.

The new 6 spokes are nice , especially being as they are the 'new' wheels, but I still prefer the 5's.

Legalfish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"H" is my fav, too.

You must be registered for see images attach

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
have to admit--Hated the h spokes until I saw them in person--now I love them--just looks like so much going on. I love the 6 spokes though and would probably trade out my hs to get 6 spokes

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got an 09 with 6 spokes which are really sharp but I still like my 06 5 spokes of all the Viper wheels I have had. Favorites of what I have owned

1.5 spoke
2.6 spoke
3.H
4. 96 GTS
5. My 00 GTS--can't recall what it was called
6. Gen 1--God awful vegamatics

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the look if the H spoke, especially the way Wallbanger's look chromed. The best factory wheel IMHO.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember the new 6 Spokes are LIGHTWEIGHT, they weigh the same as Sidewinders. That makes 'em even prettier to me!

Agreed, they also allow easier brake inspections and maybe better air flow. But they just don't look to have the strength of the sidewinders. Dunno. Somebody will track the hell outta them and let us know.

OP
OP
B

BigJag

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the results so far its apparent why Viper sticks with the 5 spokes as standard. Seems they should have discontinued the Razor and not the H for 09. The H is a funny wheel for me. Some cars I like it on others I don't care for it. I have Razors but don't really care for them. Bought the car from a dealer that sells probably 1 Viper a year so swapping out was not an option. They are okay but wouldn't have been my first choice.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 spokes. The H wheels look like they were designed for Honda. Perfect Honda symbol. 5 of them in fact. Like with Fangs some designers just cannot see their design from all angles.

bglmn92

Viper Owner
Reaction score
From the results so far its apparent why Viper sticks with the 5 spokes as standard. Seems they should have discontinued the Razor and not the H for 09. The H is a funny wheel for me. Some cars I like it on others I don't care for it. I have Razors but don't really care for them. Bought the car from a dealer that sells probably 1 Viper a year so swapping out was not an option. They are okay but wouldn't have been my first choice.

Yea, I agree. I like my Razors a lot more than I thought I would... but I'd swap them for the 5 spokes in a
heartbeat.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
5 spoke all the way and a no option charge. They have a gloss/shine to them with the SRT logo engraved, and allows inner wheel cleaning easy where as the other styles do not.:headbang:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte