Gen V Burnout video...

Derek Short

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that to someone else's property, but it looks like you had fun doing it.
car was rented from a company.... not a person.... i would never drive someones personal car like this. which is why i decided to rent one.
the reason i rented it is so i can actually drive it. and see what the car is all about.

look at my other video links i posted... u think any dealership will let u do any of those things on a test drive? i doubt it. only one way to see what a car is all about is by actually driving it and putting miles on it.

netapp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
cool videos. So did you end up buying one? That is what rentals are for. Rented a lambo in vegas a few years ago and of course I drove it like I stole it. I would do the same thing if there was a gen 5 to rent in my rural area.

Derek Short

Viper Owner
Reaction score
cool videos. So did you end up buying one? That is what rentals are for. Rented a lambo in vegas a few years ago and of course I drove it like I stole it. I would do the same thing if there was a gen 5 to rent in my rural area.

Glad to see some people know what's up.
Don't see why some people have issues with others having fun in a viper... Not like I burned the tires up so bad that they needed to be replaced. I even looked at the tires after the burn out. Still look new...

Anyways....
No i have not purchased a gen 5 yet... I'm in the search for my gen 5. Thinking about getting a 2014 tho. Or possibly getting a deal on a 13' when the 14' come out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960