Gen3 "see through" picture?

scottcot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few years ago someone posted a high-resolution version of this picture (high enough for a good 8.5x11 print):

[media]http://www.dodge-srt.com/images/2003ViperSRT10/2003ViperSRT10-19.jpg[/media]

and I saved a copy, but either I put it somewhere really safe (even from me), or I've lost it. Anyone have the original high-res picture they can repost? I can't find it in the forums here.

-scott

OP
OP
S

scottcot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm, I followed your link and found an image - the original certainly didn't have that JB pages logo on it. Funny you should mention copyright, I wonder what David Kimble would think of JB altering his work :)

Copyright doesn't necessarily mean you can't share or reproduce, but I can't find anything from David defining his terms of use. Can't find his studio website either.

You can get to what I think is the original picture through JB, or the photo is in other places like:

Master Automotive Illustrator, David Kimble | Masters of Airbrush Cutaway
Dodge Viper SRT10 Cutaway | David Kimble

If I can find his website I'll check and see if he has any limitations for personal use. Since I can't find any kind of retail around his artwork, I'd be surprised.

Thanks for helping me find it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang