GenI Visor's on GenII

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
GenI Visor\'s on GenII

I cannot take credit for this idea, I got the idea from TOOOFST (Scotty)...I can take credit for the installation...Ordered up the GenI visors from Chuck Tator, received excellent service, as usual...Removed the Mini Van visors, pulled the metal parts that the visors rotate on out of both sets and put the ones from the Mini Van visors in the GenI visors, (you gotta TUG on them, but they come out!) and mounted them...Looks like it SHOULD have from DC. These come without the yellow "WARNING, YOU'RE GONNA *** YOUR PANTS!" stickers, just nice, NORMAL SIZED leather visors! Sorry the pics aren't the greatest, I was in a bit of a hurry, but trust me, this is well worth the swap! Big thanks to Scott and Chuck!

79dsc00027.jpg

79dsc00026.jpg

OP
OP
S

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: GenI Visor\'s on GenII

Sorry...didn't think ANYONE would want them...so I tossed them in the dumpster...but you can get a pair off any DC mini van!

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I choice to send my GEN 2 visors to Andrew (guy on the board)
he covered them in nice black leather.
they turned out awesome. and if you want stock again pull the stitching and slip them off.
just another option.

Tiepilot

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"These come without the yellow "WARNING, YOU'RE GONNA *** YOUR PANTS!" stickers,

laughing2[1].gif
rofl.gif

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine