Get ready! 24 Hour Rolex at Daytona!!!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its that time of year again for the biggest road race of the year (other than LeMans of course !!) The 24 hour at Daytona with a record amount of teams entered. Speed will have most of it live starting Jan. 29-30. Im rooting for my friend Scott Pruett again and there is so much talent out there. Geeeze, I guess if a Viper was running I would of seen threads by now about groups meeting up.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And...the VCA's Ben Keating will be racing in the #66 TRG Porsche GT3.:2tu::2tu:

Ben Keating

#66 TRG Drivers:
Dominik Farnbacher, Ansbach, Germany
Tim George Jr, New York, N.Y.
Ben Keating, Port Lavaca, Texas
Lucas Luhr, Monte Carlo, Monaco
Car: Porsche GT3
Sponsor: ViperExchange.com, Summit, DRI-SW

EllowViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of fun..Was in the grand stands in 2006. Amazing speeds coming into the first turn after blasting down the straighaway...plus all new asphalt now too.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Benito,

U izza notta drivin a Ferrari?? Whatchoo thinkin whenna we havva sucha gouda relationship witta Fiat---knotta gouda to be a drivin a squashed Volksvaginn? Oh, well, hopaa yu izza drivin a Italian masheen next tima, looka betta since wee izza one bigga happy famileee.

Gouda lucka , anyway-uh!

***** Pemberoni

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ben is a good friend of mine and I wish him well in the 24 hour. Its always been a dream of mine and he is living it $$$$$. He has little time in a Porsche compared to the Viper and as a rookie for this pro series I imagine he will not get much racing time in, and God forbid another co-driver does not get in a wreck and not allow him to drive at all, especially given the dollars he may have had to pay to get there and have Port Lavaca as a sponsor. He will learn a lot from ace Lucas Luhr though and I cant wait to see his lap times in comparo. Kevin Buckler used to be at the helm for TRG but I hear he no longer is. Two of my old instructors including Joe Foster are in this race as well and always referred to "rent a drivers" ala TRG. I wish Ben well and it will be an awesome experience.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62