Getting ready for Harrison Hot Srpings

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So I was out washing some of my cars today. (Washed 4 so far). Took wife to dinner and got my Black stealth R/T TT dirty so I need to wash that again. Tito of Turbowax voluteered some swirl mark remover and I tried it out. Awesome!!! Best I've ever used. Car has to be clean before using though. After washing it again I'll polish the new swirls (dust) and then I'll wax it with some of Tito's Turbo Wax so the swirls will stay away.

I polished the GTS this spring and then used Mother's 3 step wax to protect the paint. Washed car today and the sparkle is still there. I reloaded my original Vec2/3 tune into my car as the IAT tune I tried wasn't working so well. I'll take my laptop to Harrison in case I want to play with my tune somemore. I'm thinking I may load the GTS into the trailer and tow it there so that I don't drive it through the cow sh-t again. Becoming tired of stupid Mr. Clean Car Wash gun.

Here's today's thead on washing some of my cars in the yard (with more pics).http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/628101-washed-sapphire-beast.html

You must be registered for see images

Off to wash the Stealth now,

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doug Chase