Going to Indy next week

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going up to Indy next week for a 3000GT Stealth meet, but since my VR4 is apart I'll be taking up the Viper.
Anyone up to meeting for dinner or something?

Steve

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yes the 3000GT meet in Indy. I went to one about 5 years ago. Lots of fun and met a lot of good people. Have fun Steve!

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ha I would love to but my split second box crapped out on me so I'm waiting on a new one to get in. Once I get it installed and tune it myself I'm going to come up to your shop and get it on the dyno. Hoping to get in the 800's this time!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Tough week for me in terms of obligations...BUT, I bet we can work out something...it sounds like an interesting meet. My Viper Tech has a Stealth...goes like a bandit!!!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Well, today's weather is better!!! Hopefully the track events can go forward(flooded out yesterday).

Steve, I sure enjoyed meeting you and your friends!!! Hopefully, I can catch you at the track!!

OP
OP

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, Enjoyed meeting you as well and thanks for fixing the TPMS light that no one else could fix. We'll be at ORP every afternoon this week and at the Ramada Center South if anyone wants to stop by or meet up somewhere.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Guys, by failing to look up Steve ("3SXVPR") this week, you are missing an opportunity to talk with a man that is "the real deal" in the automotive world. He has a ton of experience...and a couple of cool/interesting Vipers. If you have any spare time, look for him at O'Reilly Raceway Park this week...he's the title sponsor of this annual gath ing...and, a nice guy as well!!

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you guys running the road course at ORP? Flooded yesterday? I know we got some rain overnight up north central IN, but that stinks. Hope they get the drainage issues worked out for you! You're welcome to my place for beers!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a belated "thanks" to all who joined us Thursday PM at dinner...great bunch of car guys!!!

Steve, be sure to give us a shout when you're back in our area!!

OP
OP

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to post a belated "thanks" to all who joined us Thursday PM at dinner...great bunch of car guys!!!

Steve, be sure to give us a shout when you're back in our area!!

Back in Charlotte again after driving through the night.

Thanks to everyone who came out to meet with me, and especially to Steve-Indy for putting it together and just being awesome to me :2tu:

You are a great bunch of guys and I hate didn't get enough time to see everyones cars. I think I'll be up again next year for another event so hopefully see everyone then.

Was fun taking the Viper on the road course and after fixing my muffler I also ran some fun runs on the drag strip- ran 13's spinning like a fool :)

Thanks again to everyone and if any of you come down to Charlotte let me know and I will repay the favor with some Southern hospitality :) .

Steve