Good Sebring Viper Days Story

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
On Saturday night about 80 VIPER owners had our big party at the hotel next to the track, the "Chateau Elan Hotel And Spa," which along with Sebring International Raceway is owned the Panoz family. In the lobby they had a Panoz GT advertising the Panoz Racing School.

So we figured what could we possibly do to convince management to show us some respect by replacing the Panoz GT with a VIPER in the lobby.

It so happenned that the it was the manager's birthday and she always wanted to have a ride in a VIPER. So she said if we gave her and the assistant manager a ride, then she would open the front doors wide, get staff to push the Panoz GT out and let us bring in a VIPER. I thought that was a fair deal, and gave them both a thrill ride at the track with my Yellow SRT10 S/C VIPER. They were very appreciative and stuck to their word, by pushing the Panoz GT out and my VIPER in doors.

It was a nice touch for the evening ... pictures to follow soon!

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL so many things happen at these events I forgot about that. Yup Charlie that was cool seeing your Viper in the lobby during dinner...or supper...whatever it's called.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was staying at the hotel but misse the festivities. Took some nyquil about 7pm and was knocked out by 8pm, trying to sleep off my head cold/flu, whatever this is I have right now.

Chuck and I took 1st places in the Michelin Challenge Series. Wooooh! Awesome track. ANybody have some in car video of the VRL races there?

-Manny

PS: Next time I am there Chuck, I'll drive you around in your car and show you what a 2:29 feels like ;-)

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You got it. And the bet will be outlandish -- something you will remember for life (it is Vegas afterall.) We'll need to make sure they make both SRT's equal, or if you want you can just take the more powerful one, I don't mind. ;-)

THe Neons should scream at Pahrump since it is all twisties. Can't wait!

-M

OP
OP
M

MAVERICK

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Chuck not only took 1st place but he picked up a nice gal at the bar and she came to see him at the track the next day. Talk about a big winner.... so Chuck, how is Rhonda?

Chuck B 98 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck not only took 1st place but he picked up a nice gal at the bar and she came to see him at the track the next day. Talk about a big winner.... so Chuck, how is Rhonda?
I don't know what you are talking about???? I was home that night with the kids. LOL, different Chuck :laugh: