Got my Fall issue of Viper magazine today!

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It finally arrived today -- all 58 pages of it (at least there were two pages of Tech Notes). A cover letter enclosed says ". . .you shouldn't expect that (winter) edition to come out until the end of February." It goes on to say "Should you have any comments, questions or suggestions, please call 1-800-998-1110 or e-mail us at [email protected]".

S

SUN RA KAT

Are we going to be getting 6 issues this year to make up for the 2 issues of 2003?

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Hisserman-
How many pages of ads and Nascar, and Neon stuff?

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Minimal Nascar and other Dodge stuff. Of course there was some but not overwhelming.

One thing I believe it needs is a performance section. A tech section that helps us make our cars better. I really don't care for the constant "we don't recommend you do ..." when someone is asking about modifications that may affect performance, handling, braking or emissions. Just a little bit too much of a corporate line.

Seemed like more direct Viper advertising this time. Not a bad thing as it is always nice to peruse what is out there.

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see that once again, Ol' Herb was telling the same story about octane, antifreeze, winter storage, and toeing the corporate line relative to proportioning valves. This makes what - the umpteenth time now? I bet the spring edition will have another dead battery question.

Other than that, there are some slightly encouraging signs of change.

Ray W

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For a lot of reasons don't expect Dodge to promote any modifications in their magazine.

The better route may be to contact a "Mopar Specific" magazine to add a Viper related section to their magazine.

In return we could pledge our loyalty with a subscription.

Viperfreak2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haven't got mine yet. Any "NEWS" at all? Anything we don't already know?
-ME412 info?
-Ram truck info?
-Viper SRT COUPE INFO???

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was a pretty good improvement and I think they have been reading and listening. Very little Nascar, even the editorial in the front only had a couple lines about it. Preview said there would be an article about PMUM in the next issue. Lots of VCA coverage and the dealers are now placing full page color ads. Woodhouse, Roanoke, etc.

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There will be less and less "Dodge" stuff and more Viper, SRT and VCA related stories. There may even be more stuff about buying Viper's from some of the Dealers that can now advertise.

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only interested in Vipers,their owners,events etc.Have no interest in taxi cabs,Viper PU trucks,or Neons.Am interested in Vipers and possibly their tow vehicles.NO not those small block gassers but 3/4 or 1 ton cummins PU trucks and possibly some nice trailers. Bruce

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala