I hated my viper because of racing solutions

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Am I the only one who is personally insulted at the fact that this forum, where many viper owners pay a membership have to put up not only with the fact that Will continues to pray on its members, but the fact that forum owners/managers continue to give RSI a platform to steal from people, and advertise their products and services??? It is flabbergasting to me how they haven shut all his adds, and sponsorship's down.

You must be registered for see images

I agree with you man. If I see anymore RSI ads on this site I will damn sure not be renewing membership.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw this in thread from the Alley

Originally Posted by taylormade
That's nice work! Its seems that RSI does fantastic work, for their loyal customers. It's the newbies that seem to get **** on unfortunately.

To assume that RSI only does good and timely work for their "loyal" customers and robs the "newbies" as a sort of initiation is one of the most ****** statements I have ever read on a car forum. This statement makes it look like RSI is an "exclusive" tuner that the average person only has access to if they allow themselves to get faaked...and do so quietly. Taylormade....you are definitely a full on tool if I ever saw one.

Sybil TF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember the 'heartwarmer' story I posted here a while back? I just bumped it.

It was NASSERI that was instrumental in helping me recover the 'lost' $5000 in his homeland.

I am unable to cut-paste a link for some reason...if someone can post it here, THANKS
If this is true then there can be no doubt about all the negative stories and the "you can't believe everything you read" is shameful...

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even if this is false there can still be no doubt about all the negative stories and the "you can't believe everything you read" is the least shameful thing Will has done all day..

Fixed it darlin.....

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does, anyone have a lawyer that needs another RSI client? My friend's lawyer is a rookie and is dropping the ball on the existing RSI case he started and he needs to switch.

Free2go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know a damn good lawyer in the North Dallas area. Is a friend of mine, reasonable, and is no rookie. He specializes in business law and contracts. PM me and I'd be happy to give you his number.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62