Gotham City Viper

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've run out of room for vipers... but saw a different one at WalMart yesterday. A five pack of Hot Wheels, "Gotham City" it included an all "flat black" Gen III Coupe. Pretty neat looking.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've looked for the Gotham City pack in stores and haven't been able to find it. Anyone got an extra laying around?

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob:

If Chad is unsuccessful, I have an extra. Send me a PM or email.

These first only showed up Toys R Us right before Christmas, but I've recently started to see them at Wal-Mart.

Eric

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eric: PM sent

Chad, thanks for looking, I appreciate it.

While we're on the subject of 5 car packs... Another one I saw in a store and DIDN'T buy and have been kicking myself ever since is the MB Hero City set. Five cars with one being a CC Viper all done up in graphics. I haven't seen it since in either a single or 5 car set.

These 5 car sets are kind of a pain. I hate paying $5 for five cars when all I really want is one $.99 car. Such is life in collecting I suppose.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Walked into a Toys R US yesterday and this set was front and center on the HW five car pack rack. I've been looking for this set for months, and all of a sudden, there it is. Always nice to find one vs. Ebay.

They had probably 40+ five car packs, huge inventory. Only one Gotham City. Needless to say, I bought it.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used to work for Toys R' Us. I always looking through the boxes for vipers but didn't find any in the singles box. When I was let go, I went back and got the gotham pack. :mad:

--RS

You must be registered for see images attach