Gotta say thanks to Chuck Tator!!!

VIPER1996

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called Chuck looking for an upper engine gasket kit for my 96 rt/10 that the dealer fixing my car couldn't get from the warehouse. Chuck offered me his gasket kit in stock and also told me I should call Arrow because they might be less expensive. After I got permission from Dodge to locate my own parts I emailed Arrow like Chuck suggested and they emailed me back saying they could help me. I called Arrow and was able to save $$$$ buying my gaskets through them instead of getting them through Dodge. Normally this wouldn't be an option on a warranty claim because Dodge requires you get the parts through them, but since they were out of them they let me get my own.

This thread may seem like a small thanks for a tip on getting some parts but it's not! If you think about it Chuck took my best interest in mind instead of his. He knew I would get the kit from him but he still gave me the info about Arrow.

I do a lot of racing and business with machine shops and vendors and I can say that I have been fortunate in finding some real (REAL) great guy's to trust. I can honestly say I haven't been more impressed with anyone more than I am with Chuck Tator.

After talking with Chuck and getting to know him a little, I'm glad I had the chance to cross his path. He is definately worth a great thanks and my appreciation.

Thanks Chuck

Brett