Great Weekend-kinda long, but you should read.

CAS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I had the best weekend a couple of weeks ago, and never shared. Here goes:

My friend, whose neighbor has a Viper, says" Clint, lets go to Scottsdale Ferrari today, and see Roger Penskes F-50 that is there!!" WOOOHOOO, never seen an F-50 in person before, so I'm EXCITED!!! First of all, we have to go over to his house, to wait for some people to come over, and that gives me and opportunity to see the Viper. GREAT!! So we go to his house and wait for the daughter to get home. Let me tell you about this family. They are extremely wealthy. The daughter drives a modded IS300,(which cost them 10,000 extra to get delivered on her b-day), they own a 2000 red RT/10 w/ exhaust, modded 98 Navigator, and a Porsche Turbo.(Not the new 911 though). I see the IS pull up-its copper- and she gets out. I run over and introduce myself,etc,... She offers to let me start the IS. It sounded ok, but that was fun. I said, could I see the Viper? She says sure... And opens the garage....And there it is, the automotive holy grail. She offers to LET ME START IT!!!! So I get it in, the Connolly smelling simply wonderful, and BROOMMMMMM, BURBLE, BURBLE, BMMMMMMMMM!! NICE
You must be registered for see images
Exhaust sounds fabulous. Rev 'er a couple more times, and shut it down. Then, I'm all pumped up to go to Scottsdale Ferrari, and we did. I TOUCHED an F-50. Sweetest car ever... I TOUCHED it.
I opened the gas cap-everything is solid carbon fiber. WHEW. Good stuff. I also saw a Maranello, Modena, 456 GTA-M, and a DB-7. It was the 3rd best day of my life, first and second being when I rode with Tom in the GTS at Firebird (Viper Days), and I was able to fly a Pitts S2-B. Pulled 4.5 G's. It was nice. Just thought I'd share.

Clint

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte