GT2 #33 on ebay

Bill 96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anybody know anything about the GT2 #33 listed on Ebay? It shows as being from San Jose Ca. 17,000 miles, all stock. Any known history? Thanks.

OP
OP
B

Bill 96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that but was wondering if anyone in the club knew of the car. I would hate to make a deal and find out later that it has a well known problem history. Anybody familiar with #33???

axe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that but was wondering if anyone in the club knew of the car. I would hate to make a deal and find out later that it has a well known problem history. Anybody familiar with #33???

I'm familiar with #33 as I am the one selling it. What else would you like to know that is not in the ebay auction? Feel free to email me. Thanks.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ha.. there is your seller.

Out of all the Vipers, The GT2 is the one to have. I sure want one.

I think the interior was put in by a blind man... God is that ugly. The black dash does not flow with that blue. It almost looks ricey.

But what the heck, that is the way the factory made them and I want one.

(Thinking of ugly interiors, does anyone remember when Porsche came out with the 916? Now that was an ugly interior.... now a VERY expensive car to own)

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at Kien's pics on his image site, the car looks pretty good except for a few cosmetic items and some curb rash on the the wheels. $75K or so for a GT2 is a steal, if I didn't already own 2 of these I would snap up this one!

Newport Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a look at Kien's pics on his image site, the car looks pretty good except for a few cosmetic items and some curb rash on the the wheels. $75K or so for a GT2 is a steal, if I didn't already own 2 of these I would snap up this one!
You own only two?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc