GTS Blue using the ACR color scheme ?

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has there ever been an ACR Viper made using GTS blue and the center black with sides painted GTS blue and a GTS blue racing stripe ?

If so, where can I find a picture of it ?

If not, do you think it would make a good color combination ?

Vman455

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's a GTS blue ACR look-alike but with silver centerband instead of black at the bottom of this page: Green Viper ACR. I believe its picture has been posted here before.

OP
OP
N

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I liked the blue/silver from the front but didn't like it as much from the side. Would have been nice to a have a rear photo. Left me with the impression that I would like the center to be a darker color.

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are 2 of them in all Blue with the Dual black stripes being built for the midwest. I can not wait to see them.

Bruce

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will will not see a GTS blue drivers stripe from the factory. Red is the only color the drivers stripe comes in. However you could see a GTS blue w/ black center from the factory. I swore I have see one online somewhere but couldent find the pics.
Has there ever been an ACR Viper made using GTS blue and the center black with sides painted GTS blue and a GTS blue racing stripe ?

JackDud

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of off topic, but did anyone see this GTS painted as an ACR?

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YkgvNy3w3U[/media]

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Martin on this board has one but its not in his possesion yet....Its GTS Blue with the black centerband....Tomball has one plus a solid GTS Blue ACR....I know its going to be a rare combo as I was told only about 4 were built...Kevin

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My GTS Blue ACR with the black centerband just got to my dealer - but I'm 3000 miles away and can't get my grubby hands on it for a few weeks. The dealer says it looks fantastic. I'll post pics when I can - or repost them if I can get my dealer to take a few.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen