H-spoke wheels

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if the H-spoke wheels from a Gen IV will fit on a Gen II RT/10?
Is the offset the same front and back?

AndyMac

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Before you get flamed for not searching, since there are a ton of threads on this topic, yes, every viper wheel is backwards compatible. Some are forward compatible, but I'm not sure if the old 17's would fit over the newer brakes. I have SRT 10 spokes on my Gen 1.

OP
OP

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. I searched H-spoke wheels and got a bunch of hits for "wheels" . Then tried just H-spokes and couldn't find a clear answer to the offset question.
I appreciate the direct answer.

OP
OP

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a photo of a RT10 with H-spoke wheels they can post? A yellow one would be a bonus.

Darth Menace

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i am not claiming to know anything about tires, but i do remember reading the "ultimate wheel thread" and I inquired about the SRT wheel fitting on my GTS, and if i remember correctly I was told there would be a problem because of my brakes.... if true, you might have the same problem with the H-spokes.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the earlier cars look great with any of the newer wheels. -Almost makes me want to get a genII to put my old ten spokes on.

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a photo of a RT10 with H-spoke wheels they can post? A yellow one would be a bonus.

Well not a RT10 but a GTS hope this helps:
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP

10PISTNZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well not a RT10 but a GTS hope this helps:

Yes thats perfect. Thank you very much. Since the tire size on the rear is 1.3" dia taller than the OE tires did you change the diff gears to 3.33 or did you just let the engine rev even slower at highway speeds?
Also did that model always have side exhaust?

Last edited:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes thats perfect. Thank you very much. Since the tire size on the rear is 1.3" dia taller than the OE tires did you change the diff gears to 3.33 or did you just let the engine rev even slower at highway speeds?
Also did that model always have side exhaust?

I just left it alone no diff gear change as you can't really notice any difference, this model year does not come with side exhaust I added it.

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
those h-spokes make that car!!!!! period............... nice car

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I know it's an older thread, ^ but those wheels look great.

Anyways I know they will fit just fine. But, the ONLY thing I have ever heard/been cautioned about is adding heavy wheels (like newer SRT wheels/ H-spokes) to an older platform that was designed for the much lighter 17in size. Car suspension is an area I have only dabbled in slightly, so does anyone know if there are legit fears behind this?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave