H spoke wheels

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone painted the H spoke wheels blk. I am picking up an 08 blk with silver stripe. Thinking of buying the blk acr wheels but if the h spoke look good blk then I will go that way.

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. I cant wait to get my viper. picked her up in texas for a good price. 2008 fully loaded with tan and black interior and black with silver stripe outside, H spoke wheels.

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Post pics when you get your baby! Any mods on her yet? Black / silver is m favorite combo for sure:2tu:

OP
OP
S

shmoos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stock, This is my replacement when i sold my 2000 about a year ago. One owner with 2500 miles with nav.

Timnineside

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic. I actually got pretty deep into another project on the car today.

I will post more pics in the next few weeks, I am working in the calipers, exhaust, and suspension right now so the car is in pieces.

This is matte black plasti dip, the car is on jack stands, and I have a 1" spacer on the rear.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Man, I love the look of the H-Spokes but aren't they some of the heaviest wheels out there?

Either way, Plasti-Dip is awesome. All of the looks; none of the regret from doing something permanent.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery