Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Reaction score
Whatever Holiday you celebrate....I hope it is filled with good friends and happy families. :) If you have a problem with the Forums, or need help with anything and I am a little slow(er) to respond....I apologize in advance.

I will be gone for 2 weeks, heading to spend Christmas with my wife in Florida. She moved into the 21st century and has high speed internet finally....so I'll be hanging around from time-to-time, but I will not be checking my e-mail. PM's will work better till after the first of the year.

My blanket statement to everyone...even those who might not like me very much ( :) you know who you are) is....Thanks for a great year! :)

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Same to you Tony and everyone on here!

Hand is still sore from writing so many holiday cards!

Don't forget about our brothers and sisters in Iraq. :usa:

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey tony do ya still have the TOOFAST air box?Haven't talked to you in ages.
Season Greetings and Peace.

OP
OP
S
Reaction score
SNKEBIT: Thanks, right back at'cha!

AB: Same to you..... Go Navy!! :)

Scotty: As Mike Meyers would say "Shhuuhhhh!" Of course I do! Drives all the local VIper owners crazy with jealousy! :)

BLUESNAKE367

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY TONY, Drive safe brother, Merry Christmas and a Merry Hissmass to all the Viper guys,see you when you get back to the beach,can not wait to see what the wife gets you this year.......lol............and ooohhh yeah, that air box in your snake is bangin, by the way, where are you keeping that beauty while your away?????

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Right back at everyone! Make it memorable...in a "good" way! ;)

Thanks for the continuing effort Tony! Hope to see you again at Chuck's.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas, and Happy Hanukah!

Have a great holiday, everyone, and stay safe.

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Merry Xmass to all and Happy New Year !!!!

Drive Safe, Drive Smart !

Scott R U comming out to play thursday eve ??? :confused:

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Holiday Season to all of you!! Peace to those who get to drive their cars during this season and patience to those of us who have to wait until next year to get them out again. May your rwhp's be high, you gas prices low, and pray for a beautiful new coupe at the Auto Show in January. Cheers! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Holidays Tony and all.Tony they got a hit on you brother.Paying me big $$$ to get the guy who took ass pictures in Tators.What do you think i should do?

WAR ASSMAN IS ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!!

Jcoopacr2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy Hissmas? You gotta love that. Happy hoidays everone, drive safely over the holidays. dont forget all our folks fighting for our freedom, all around the world.

god bless them all.

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate you so much Tony.Serious dude.Anyone that takes pictures of female ass is ok with me.Dude theres a bounty on your head from about 5 hicks looking for you.They blamed MarkO but he ratted you out. Merry Xmas ****.See you at TATORS this year

GTSREDDOG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May Santa bring everyone some awesome HP adders this Christmas season. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!!

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same to you & everyone. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and all of the other Holidays, as well. Be safe - don't drink & drive. Enjoy the New Year...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R