Has anyone heard about the latest new for Badlands Motorsports resort?

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This resort sounds to good to be true . I would love nothing more than for this to go through so we can have an up to date local playground . Anyone hear how far along they are into the works and if everything is still on the up and up for the go ahead with it ? I emailed the contact on the site but no reply yet.

Badlands Motorsports Resort Development

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm familiar with what's going on there right now. Not much.

The economic conditions have delayed progress. I know that his plans have been past the MD and have either been approved or are about to be approved. It's looking good. He passed all the preliminary steps and he's had open houses with the community. Everything has gone very well.

It's been designed by the same guy that designed Miller and Caliboogie (amoung others) and Badlads will have the most vertical of any track in North America.

I agree it will be nice to have!

If you're interested in Badlands you must be using Race City. Have I seen you out there? I don't recall a black coupe from Alberta, or am I confused?

Greg

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is really good to hear that things are going well for the track . I can't wait to have a really good quality track close to home . Depeding on the development there and how it goes . I will consider buying a place there. I will wait and see how it all pans out .
Yes we have met, your a big part of the reason I am about to buy an ACR .
I can't stop thinking day and night about how fun it was to have the car on the track .
The ACR wasn't available when I ordered my 08 and wanted the Gen 4 ASAP. So I didn't wait on the ACR becoming available .
But after being on the track and seeing the awe-inspiring presence of your ACR . Not to mention the track functionality of the car . I figure might as well upgrade . The tighter susp. stickier tires , the down force will make my track experience more fun .
Needless to say I have a local member that is buying my 08 and I am in the process of looking for a good deal on an ACR right now .

http://forums.viperclub.org/canada-...t-time-out-track-thank-you-fireball-greg.html

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought that was you!

Fantastic.

I hope you can make the Viper event I'm going to announce in the next few minutes........

Greg

racerjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heard about a good update for this project. Lets hope it stays on track, they are talking about a 2015 opening?
only 15 mins from home for me, this would be a great asset to the local economy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper