Has your viper.....

Foster1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<FONT COLOR="Black">In general, how much attention from women have you gotten since you owned your Viper?</FONT c>

S

SUN RA KAT

I wish I had my Viper 22 years ago when I was single...

I would advise any young person who's single and wants to mingle to get a Viper ASAP!

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SUN RA KAT:
I wish I had my Viper 22 years ago when I was single...

I would advise any young person who's single and wants to mingle to get a Viper ASAP!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm single and relitivly young (24) and wouldn't think of using the car to find women. The attention is fun but are you really interested in someone who runs up when you are stuck in traffic or in a parking lot because of the car. Maybe it's just me.

BUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody said ya had to marry 'em. <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:
I'm single and relitivly young (24) and wouldn't think of using the car to find women. The attention is fun but are you really interested in someone who runs up when you are stuck in traffic or in a parking lot because of the car. Maybe it's just me.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I marrying them for no longer than a night, max!
supergrin.gif

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:
I'm single and relitivly young (24) and wouldn't think of using the car to find women. The attention is fun but are you really interested in someone who runs up when you are stuck in traffic or in a parking lot because of the car. Maybe it's just me. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<FONT size="2">OK...I'm callin BS!!! No one is buyin it and you shouldn't be sellin!

GOOD ONE!
</FONT s>

JH23JOB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here we go again.......

I'm still gonna plead " No Comment" in fear of incriminating myself.

I will say this off the record:

Shallow Chicks are Cool !!
bounce.gif

Makara

Viper Owner
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Snake Bitten:
<FONT size="2">OK...I'm callin BS!!! No one is buyin it and you shouldn't be sellin!

GOOD ONE!
</FONT s>

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok forgive me. I just watched Shallow Hal.

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Makara:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't look a gifthoarse in the mouth,you can thank god on Sunday.

supergrin.gif

Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
The Viper is definitely a ****** puller! You'll see!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shame on you Trey!!
laugh.gif

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surprisingly not many, but I know why. I'm married for so long, and I love my children so much, and the alternative is so expensive, that I carry a look on my face that says F**k off. So any babes that would look twice quickly run.

Then again if I was single............ a whole other story....

AC

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It even works with older guys. Women my age just seem to be drawn by some force to get close to the car. The problem is, it's a drag when they bump the paint with their walkers.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joe117:
it's a drag when they bump the paint with their walkers.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
laughing2[1].gif
laugh.gif

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah the attention you get from ladies while driving the Viper...it's priceless...but I tend not to pursue any type of sexually explicit activities with these random lady friends. (unless of course there are other factors in the equation that would persuade me otherwise).

PS -- I hate shallow girls, I prefer the ones that go deep.
laugh.gif

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by paul:
I tend not to pursue any type of sexually explicit activities with these random lady friends. (unless of course there are other factors in the equation that would persuade me otherwise).
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Allow me to translate: NO FAT CHICKS!

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know what she's thinking jesse. She's thinking if she had you she would have you in a minivan in short order. Think Al Bundy.

RSenn94RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Several weeks ago, I was coming home from the marina in my red 1994 RT/10. I was stopped at a stop light and this guy pulled up beside me in a brand new black Mercedes convertable. The great looking blond that was sitting next to him turned and looked at my car and said "God honey, look at that Viper!". You could just see the guy's ego melt.

Viper, there is no substitute!

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey whats wrong with driving a minivan?lol i drive a dodge one to work. don't have too many chicks wanting a ride in that dodge as i do my other dodge.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by genXgts:
I marrying them for no longer than a night, max!
supergrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with Ryan on this one. No one said you had to marry them.

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andrew2KRT10:
Surprisingly not many, but I know why. I'm married for so long, and I love my children so much, and the alternative is so expensive, that I carry a look on my face that says F**k off. So any babes that would look twice quickly run.

Then again if I was single............ a whole other story....

AC
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anymore, When they say no I say Thank You!!
supergrin.gif

Actually, Each Sunday I pray... "lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil...." So far, He's doing a damm good job!
laugh.gif
<FONT size="-2">(darn it!)</FONT s>

snake dreams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys have obviously never owned a Ford Probe GT! I have to beat the women off with a stick... I wish. God, I hope someday I will be able to post on this board to talk about how many chicks I pick up in my Viper.

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Owning and Viper $39,000-$100,00
2. 30 minute drive to the beach $10
3. Cruising down front beach road, Panama City Beach FL, 4th of July weekend-Being Flashed @@ 20 times (at least) within the 4 mile stretch PRICELESS
laugh.gif

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"The $100,000 ice breaker"

what you do after the ice if broken is up to you!

Had a funny one last week, guy pulls up beside me, yells at me that his wife-to-be is a Viper nut. I say "That's nice, buy one for her!". He says, no seriously, would you drive her in the Viper up to the Church doors (or whatever it is you do when you get married, I'm envisioning the tin can thing, except I'm at the wheel?) on our wedding day? I said tell ya what, I'll take the hottest chick going solo to the wedding as my date, and take the bride for a cruise to the church. He says great. Leaves the light, and his wife to be is behind him in another car, he's motioning for her to pull up beside me. She will not pull the car anywhere near the Viper (both of them making tight right turns, I'm turning left on a 2 lane).

Long story short, he works in IS at a multimedia company my buddy does, and the emails started to fly, and looks like I will be attending the wedding, I have to check out the merchandise first of course, I'll keep ya posted!
Hope it's not a case of "Shallow Hal needs a gal", or I'll be ordering some new Eibachs for the GTS, hahaha.

Only in a Viper can you get invited to a wedding to people you don't know their first name...........
supergrin.gif

BigsViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GETSUM:
I'm 33 and had a 19 and 20 year old beg me to let them strip down to their thongs and pose on the hood with me. Of course I said yes. It continued to get better after that. I will edit the photo slightly with some pasties and e-mail it to someone if they know how to post pictures. Don't worry guys I have all of my clothes on! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

viper.jpg

Just helping out my fellow Viper owner!
smile.gif

venmous

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Um, how is that picture even up there for one second after the foray happening over in The Snake Pit.

That is ballsy gettin that much weight on the hood like that. .IMHO.