Have you been confirmed yet?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello;

I responded to my e-mail from [email protected]. I also called Viper headquarters just to make sure! Talked to Fiona, she was very nice and reaffirmed my confirmation again!

The new Vipers will be built in color runs. We will apparently be notified by our dealers of our VIN numbers after all certs have been CONFIRMED by responding to their e-mail, or by calling Viper HQ directly. They will collect all the certs, turn them into D/C, and D/C will then assign VIN's.

Whew, I think I got it right (or eventually worded it correctly). Make sure you reply!

Christmas is almost here!

Jim

Herman Buehrle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have I been confirmed? Oh yes. I have been confirmed into believing Dodge is only in it for the money, and could really care less about the customer. Why no real information on the hows and whats? Why do we STILL not know what it will cost? I work for a company that supplies all the major auto manufacturers. Let's see, GM, and Ford provide us with a supplier discount, as does Mitsubishi, Subaru, and others. Chrysler discount? Nope. I couldn't wait to get a new 2003 Viper, from the first moment I saw pictures. That was oh so many years ago. Now production is closing in, and what do we know about it? Virtually nothing more than we did back then. Well, my suspense quotient has been filled. Now it's more and more disgruntlement in the way we are treated, with no information. Let's see, I just bought a Ford F-150 yesterday, maybe that GT-40 could be next, even though I've pretty much owned Chrysler prducts my whole driving career.

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
also call headquarter and the girl told me that I would be notified around August about when the production would be on my car,maybe even when I could expect it.Don't feel bad about not knowing the price because there is a new Audi Due in September and they don't know the price of it either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187