have you installed ROE high flow cats on Gen 4?

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure would appreciate your comments if you did the install. I have the cats sitting in my garage and plan to do the install in next few weeks. Any experience or guidance to share would be welcomed and appreciated. Naturally - pics would be a bonus.
THANK YOU

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also interested.

I too have a set of Roe HF Cats and Corsa sitting in the garage - waiting to go on my '08.

OP
OP
Jersey Jeff

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got them on last Saturday with the help of 2 friends. The parts we received were a great fit and should have been an easy install except for a nut holding onto the rocker panel up by the top of the wheel well. I called Sean at ROE on Saturday and he actually got back to us with a tip to get it loose without having to pull the wheel well, but we just could not access this one stinkin nut without pulling the wheel and well. Once we got past that it was esay stuff, everything fit really well, clamped them on and adjusted for look and fit and closed it up. Had to replace an O2 sensor that the factory stripped the threads on during the install, but found it local (lucky & only 29.99) so both are in and fully working. VERY nice sound. Look like a stock vert with a loud exhaust, but in a good way. I can still converse in the car or listen to the radio etc, Nakes some nice decel pops, it is a good match with the stock muffler, I'm pleased. not obnoxious loud, just the sound of 600+ hp 10 cyl. I took some pics if anybody wants me to post them. :usa: PS - have full set avail of 09 cats with 1,500 miles on them - just pm me.

Last edited:

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats. You would have got bored with the Corsa alone quickly. Enjoy and hope to see you this summer during some of the events.

You going to Pocono for the track day the weekend of May 23rd?

I got them on last Saturday with the help of 2 friends. The parts we received were a great fit and should have been an easy install except for a nut holding onto the rocker panel up by the top of the wheel well. I called Sean at ROE on Saturday and he actually got back to us with a tip to get it loose without having to pull the wheel well, but we just could not access this one stinkin nut without pulling the wheel and well. Once we got past that it was esay stuff, everything fit really well, clamped them on and adjusted for look and fit and closed it up. Had to replace an O2 sensor that the factory stripped the threads on during the install, but found it local (lucky & only 29.99) so both are in and fully working. VERY nice sound. Look like a stock vert with a loud exhaust, but in a good way. I can still converse in the car or listen to the radio etc, Nakes some nice decel pops, it is a good match with the stock muffler, I'm pleased. not obnoxious loud, just the sound of 600+ hp 10 cyl. I took some pics if anybody wants me to post them. :usa: PS - have full set avail of 09 cats with 1,500 miles on them - just pm me.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I started out as a little boy about a mile from where I current reside. In my 20's I moved 27 miles from here and enjoyed NYC for several years. I recently moved back to where I started.

Full circle.:)

Joking - Always lived in NY, Whether Brooklyn or Long Island.

Why do you ask?

Nader, where are you originally from if I may ask?