Having a tough time choosing color for 2008

Smog Dog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:(I wonder how many Viper Blue Metallic, Snakeskin Green, Violet Pearl and Very Orange Vipers will sell in 2008. What happened to the real colors? Yellow, White, Silver, Slate? No Red/ White, no Blue/White....maybe Black/Silver this time...

BlackCrown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Metallic Green / White stripes = Killer Mopar

White Interior would be even better !!

This color combo alone has me inches away from making a deal on an 08

Lack of firm price :crazy: is what has stalled me :nono:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of the colors could be fun, and real collectors one day. Or they may be bombs because so few people really want to own a questionable color.
You could be the only one with that color combo. but it may also be a bear to sell it on down the road. IMO

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an important color (IMO anyway) that DC has continued to leave out on the coupe since its production, and that color is SILVER. Why DC has never added silver to SRTC paint options is beyond me. I think its definitely a color that would look great on the coupe.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is an important color (IMO anyway) that DC has continued to leave out on the coupe since its production, and that color is SILVER. Why DC has never added silver to SRTC paint options is beyond me. I think its definitely a color that would look great on the coupe.

Amen to that.

My feeling is, they've got some killer silver color coming out in an ACR or Special edition coupe in late 08 or 09 but, I'm may just be blowing smoke up my own ****.:smirk:

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, I had never thought about it but Silver would look great as a Coupe. Throw some black on their for some contrast and we are talking a very sleek,mean ride. I can kind of picture something sinister looking. Maybe we could get someone to photoshop a pic of one.

viper spray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go with Blueple..................

2008vipercolorcomboshh03.jpg

Last edited:

ABADASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I need a silver to keep the streak going

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think dark red is going to looks great, the only color that im not too sure about if its going to look good or not is that lighter blue.

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think dark red is going to looks great, the only color that im not too sure about if its going to look good or not is that lighter blue.

I like the deep red as well. I'm just not sure about the contract with the bright red calipers. You'd have to strip them and then clear powered coat. IMO

I know............I'm anul:smirk:

ViperCrazed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they come out with a coupe in the near future with the same color scheme as the mopar concept (minus the red stripe), my ongoing debate for "which color" will be over. :)

Now, which DC bigwig do we send the petition to to get this color?

viperbilliam

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd agree the silver is needed, especially in the coupe. I would get the purple with white or silver stripes. Thinking about it makes me want to get a bottle of Welch's.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally, the thought was the roadsters would NOT have stripes. Maurice told me they might be available WITH stripes. Now I KNOW the Viper Nation asked for NO Viper Blue/White stripes (and Red/White) because of the FE's. So now I have to ask....

Can we get the Viper blue/white stripes on the ROADSTERS? (remember, there were only like 59 of that color/roadster EVER made......)

If we can get that....SIGN ME UP FOR AN '08!

Who do we have to ask to get a FIRM answer?

PBR:2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The slate coupe looks fantastic.

I'm thinking about that race strip for the new 08 coupe. Solid color but, run that stripe right though the car down the drivers side if you have the 675 Mopar kit.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Originally, the thought was the roadsters would NOT have stripes. Maurice told me they might be available WITH stripes. Now I KNOW the Viper Nation asked for NO Viper Blue/White stripes (and Red/White) because of the FE's. So now I have to ask....

Can we get the Viper blue/white stripes on the ROADSTERS? (remember, there were only like 59 of that color/roadster EVER made......)

If we can get that....SIGN ME UP FOR AN '08!

Who do we have to ask to get a FIRM answer?

PBR:2tu:

Actually 84, ask the man who owns one, and according to Pemberton only 73 in the US.
84 number is in the latest Viper Mag.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually 84, ask the man who owns one, and according to Pemberton only 73 in the US.
84 number is in the latest Viper Mag.

Lee-The number I was speaking of were RT/10's, AND if I re-read (as you suggested) Pages 16,17 & 18 of the New Viper Magazine to get the '06 numbers, I read that there were indeed 83 Viper Blue roadsters, but the way I read page 16, there was only ONE Viper Blue/White stripe, and it was international. Then if you look closely at the pictures, you see the white "bee stinger" stripe on 4 blue cars that were also International. In total that would make 88 blue roadsters in '06.

I am reading it right aren't I Lee?:crazy:

PBR

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In prior posts from Chris Marshall,...since I was wanting a blue/white 2008 coupe,...a blue/white 2008 convertible will be availible. As previous posts have mentioned there will be no red/white or blue/white coupes for 2008.

This past week, I was looking at the posts with the paint chips to get an idea of the coupe combination that I want and I will admit it is difficult without real pictures. I think the dark metallic red with white stripes will be the answer for me. Green, orange, and light blue are not for me. I think the purple is interesting but I had a sapphire blue GTS and never really liked that car....should of had the silver stripes. I have had three red vipers already and as we all know black is impossible to keep clean so its back to the dark red or a blue and white convertible. Bob

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Black with Red stripes on my 08 coupe....I cannot wait!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery