Headers and JonB............

RoadKing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well after waiting for two months on a set of "new design" headers and being told they shipped, I finally cancelled my order and called JonB.

Jon jumped through hoops trying to get me a set shipped next day air, as I had an appointment for installation of the ones that had "already shipped". Unfortunately he couldn't find a set so I had to reschedule, but his effort didn't go unnoticed. My new set shipped today and is scheduled for install Monday.

Thanks for the efforts Jon. My first call will be to you next time.

Rollin4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JonB is great about getting things accomplished in quick order. I ordered a Red MOPAR spoiler from him a couple of months ago, it was probably one of a few if any remaining Red one's still out there. Well UPS did a fine job of punching a hole in it in shipment :( . I returned the spoiler to JonB and he sent a replacement one in primer as that was all he had. JonB knocked $100.00 off the price of the spoiler due to the damages and hassel with UPS :D . I will definitely due business with Partsrack again. :2tu: Thanks, JonB.

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They must be Vipermed's new header. He was talking big hp#'s using his new stepped, equal length design. He was also having production problems I think. This site finally gave up on that thread (it went on for months). I hope these are the ones, as I'm interested in purchasing a set if the dyno numbers back up Vipermed's claim.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc