Headlights

BigDane

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lost one of my lowbeams, I went to advance and picked up some new lights but I couldnt figure out how to get the headlights out of their location. Does anyone have a diagram or a walkthrough on how to disassemble the headlights?

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
remove those wing nuts on the back of the headlight housing, then pull the back cover off..then you are there....but before anything, you will have to remove part of the wheel well, it's holding on by 6 plastic screws...

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From and earlier post I made on the HID thread.

BJH1,

Here are some pics that I posted awhile back. They may be of some help to you during your install. Pretty simple and straight forward actually. Test the lights for function before you put everything back together. Regarding aiming the lights, the levelers are just a guide to get you in the general vicinity (like boresighting a rifle scope). The final adjustment should be done against a flat wall using markings like Ron did above. Take your time and enjoy. :cool:

Oh, one more thing...DO NOT TOUCH THE GLASS BULBS WITH YOUR FINGERS. The oils from your fingers can ruin the bulb when it heats up.

2827hid004s_copy-med.jpg
2827hid005s_copy-med.jpg
2827hid006s_copy-med.jpg
2827hid009s-med.jpg
2827hid008s_copy-med.jpg
2827hid012s_copy-med.jpg

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe it's time for a set of HID for your headlights...

I got a set of HID's from venomblue550 and I love them driving at night is 100x better now well worth the money.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4