height of RT/10 (with hardtop on)?

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen listings for the height of the RT/10 as 44" (I assume this is with the hardtop off). Does anyone know the height with the hardtop on?

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't everyone run 50psi.......man can I turn the tires over easy.....

No.....just storage / winter pressure. I bleed it down when it goes out.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay, you had me worried there for a second...

I'm gonna say something to really make you angry:
WHAT'S WINTER STORAGE? (sorry, just couldn't resist)

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL!!!

Actually... winter storage doesn't officially start until the bastages put down that first coating of sand when we get that 1/4 of snow here and all the bozos that can't drive when it's dry go out and do stupid s*it!

50psi is I am hoping staving off any flat spots that may arise

WHAT'S WINTER STORAGE? (sorry, just couldn't resist)

you suk :D

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use that 3 piece hardtop Lemke sells and you'll drop a few inches. His is low profile.

OP
OP
A

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Use that 3 piece hardtop Lemke sells and you'll drop a few inches. His is low profile.

I used to do that, but it started rattling a lot. By the time you got the high speeds, the middle panel would lift up and air starts coming in. It sounded like the whole car was falling apart.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What incarnation of his top do you have?
His "latest" version blends into the car and fits so close at the
sportbar / cap that it actually looks like a coupe, versus his early ones that looked more like an anorexic Mopar top that kind of just "sat" on the car

I used to do that, but it started rattling a lot. By the time you got the high speeds, the middle panel would lift up and air starts coming in. It sounded like the whole car was falling apart.

OP
OP
A

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What incarnation of his top do you have?
His "latest" version blends into the car and fits so close at the
sportbar / cap that it actually looks like a coupe, versus his early ones that looked more like an anorexic Mopar top that kind of just "sat" on the car

I have the very first one built for a Gen 2 actually. I'm sure the new ones are somewhat better. It's not like I'm going to spend $2650 for another one though.