Help from AZ and NV Viper Owners...

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would like to know which state uses only ONE license plate? I refuse to mount one on the front of any sports/exotic car.

Thanks...

repiv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't have a front plate on any of my three cars in NV, no tickets, although I do not know what the law states about front plates.

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that it stinks to put a license plate on the front of an exotic, but would you really move to another state because of it? If so, you are almost as obsessed as I am.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that it stinks to put a license plate on the front of an exotic, but would you really move to another state because of it? If so, you are almost as obsessed as I am.

simple answer YES

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, come on out to AZ and we'll go on a ONE license plate cruise together! Then you can send some pics back to all your friends in NC and make them jealous. We also get to drive our Vipers year round out here.

There are alot great reasons to live in AZ. You just gave me a new one.

OP
OP
V

vette2viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all...it is figured out now. NV has two plates, AZ has one. My AZ pics would not make anyone jealous because NC is a one plate state, as is SC, GA, and FL.

I spent lots of time looking for a house in Chandler, AZ and loved it. Low prices, very low taxes. I need 4+ car garages.

bigmike32172

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Let me know if you are serious about finding a house out here.
I could give you a hand looking as I am an AZ real estate agent.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
don't have a front plate on any of my three cars in NV, no tickets, although I do not know what the law states about front plates.

I've never put a front plate on any of my cars in NV and I've never been cited for it even when pulled over for speeding. However, I believe that the law says you're supposed to have the front plate.

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one negative about AZ and NV is the sparcity of great driving roads like you have in NC. I can recommend a few once you get here; but, it is usually a full day trek to do a great road. The four-wheeling here is great; though, so I'd recommend you get a Jeep to put in one of those garage spaces.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The one negative about AZ and NV is the sparcity of great driving roads like you have in NC.
Our grid system makes finding something on a map easy in the Phoenix Metro Area, but it also makes this a point-and-squirt "drag racing" town (full of ridiculously beautiful women by the way).

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960