HELP QUICK!!! Door locked, no FOB

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i just got my Viper delivered and luckily its sitting in my garage but the Dealer only set the Key (no key fob) i accidentally locked the door (key in hand) but is there a way to open the doors without the fob? My last car had a manual release so long as i had my key (in case battery dies in the fob while im out).... what are my options? thanks.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year car?

Look closely at your drivers side door. Can you see a key receptacle under the flared door edge? Look up at it from the ground. Sometimes you have to push in on the door as you turn the key to relieve the pressure on the door.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There wasnt a key hole under the drivers side mirror.... I will try Snakebit's idea... Much appreciated either way fellas.

It is actually not under the mirror it is on the door under the "flared area" on the door under the mirror.

OP
OP

2005 SRT-10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year car?

Look closely at your drivers side door. Can you see a key receptacle under the flared door edge? Look up at it from the ground. Sometimes you have to push in on the door as you turn the key to relieve the pressure on the door.

and it was there....wow definitely did not see that coming....amateur hour for me. I reallly appreciate it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte