Hey die-cast / model collectors.....

Compensating

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not mine..

but check this out..

***ATTENTION COLLECTORS***

i have roughly 300-500 diecast dodge vipers of every model and year. i would like to get rid of the whole lot @ $500obo but am willing to trade for something of equal value. would trade the whole lot for a purebred female beagle puppy or fishing equipment or even guns(airsoft bb pellet or any kind of gun) am also looking for a compound bow am open to any trade just need to get rid of them.
If interestedemail me @ [email protected] you must come get them. could probably meet halfway if not too far.(Cash only. After you see the items.)

the picture below is one of my favorites it is a mint condition viper rt/10 it is one of the older hot wheels it has rubber tires
You must be registered for see images

johniew398

Enthusiast
Reaction score
not mine..

but check this out..

***ATTENTION COLLECTORS***

i have roughly 300-500 diecast dodge vipers of every model and year. i would like to get rid of the whole lot @ $500obo but am willing to trade for something of equal value. would trade the whole lot for a purebred female beagle puppy or fishing equipment or even guns(airsoft bb pellet or any kind of gun) am also looking for a compound bow am open to any trade just need to get rid of them.
If interestedemail me @ [email protected] you must come get them. could probably meet halfway if not too far.(Cash only. After you see the items.)

the picture below is one of my favorites it is a mint condition viper rt/10 it is one of the older hot wheels it has rubber tires
You must be registered for see images

What scale?

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a pellet rifle that shoots little plastic balls... the question is: is everything scale 1:64 like in that picture or are there others as well?