Hey Northeast! Who's coming to Viper Days in PA????

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Northeast! Who\'s coming to Viper Days in PA????

After a long absence, Viper Days is returning to the Northeast this weekend. Come on out to Viper Days at BeaveRun - a new facility designed as a safe DE track - located outside Pittsburgh.

Courtney has specials for first timers, VCA members, one day, 2 days, any custom package you could want. Hardtops are available for loan (FREE) for SRT-10 drivers.

Come out and get instruction and learn to be a better drive. Don't get bitten by the snake!

Please help make this event a success and insure a return trip to the Northeast.

www.viperdays.com

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Hey Northeast! Who\'s coming to Viper Days in PA????

Hey Janni, I had planned on comming. I am looking for an extra 12 hours to prepp my car, don't think i'm gonna find it. But then again i might suprise you. All it takes is a couple of all nighters.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I'll be there, tracking the Z06 instead of the viper

OP
OP
Janni

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Great, Leslie - stop by and say Hi - #93 Orange Comp Coupe - I'll be the one doing all the work. ;)

And Frank - WHAT????? You waited how long for viper Days to be in your back yard and now this????

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I will!

thought about tracking the viper, but decided I needed a fix so am bringing the track car:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery